As many of you probably know, I’ve been a Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator a couple of different times over the past few years. Well, I’ve signed up again. LOL When I saw several Demonstrator friends of mine posting items they’ve pre-ordered from the upcoming Holiday catalog, I knew there was definitely going to be more than $99 worth of stuff I wanted. Since Stampin’ Up is running a great sign-up promotion right now, I bit the bullet and just signed back up so I could take advantage of getting the extra free product as part of the promotion.
I recorded of haul video of everything I got in my starter kit as well as all the products I ordered on my first full Demonstrator order. It’s quite a bit of stuff, so grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. 🙂
If you live in the United States and are interested in taking advantage of the sign-up promotion and getting extra free products, I would love to have you join our team. For just $99 plus tax, you will get the following:
- $155 worth of any product you like from the current 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, the current Experience Creativity flyer, or the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog.
- A $10 coupon to use on a purchase during the month of September.
- FREE shipping! This is another huge perk of signing up. The normal shipping rate for a $155 order would be $15.50.
I wanted to be sure everyone has all my new links so I thought I would include them in this post. For future reference, you can also find these links in the Stampin’ Up section of the navigation menu at the top of my blog. I have links to my online store and the current Paper Pumpkin promo in the side as well.
- My 24/7 Online Store: http://www.melscardcorner.com/shop
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (a monthly papercrafting kit subscription): http://www.melscardcorner.com/paperpumpkin
- Sign up as a Demonstrator: http://www.melscardcorner.com/join
Speaking of Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up has brewed up some terrifying treat packaging for subscribers, including 20 food-safe treat boxes and an exclusive Halloween stamp set delivered via “scare mail” in a special-edition box. Sign up by September 10, 2019 at http://www.melscardcorner.com/paperpumpkin so you don’t miss the spooky fun! The coordinating colors for September’s kit are Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White.
Until next time …