Quick & Easy Thank You Cards {Video}

I’m trying something new today! I’ve finally decided to try doing some process videos for my blog. I won’t be doing them for every card, but do hope to try and record at least one or two per week. I’m very new to this, so please feel free to leave me comments either here or on my YouTube channel with any suggestions you may have. Now, on to today’s card and video.

Mel's Card Corner | Quick & Easy Thank You Cards

This is a very quick and easy thank you card that is perfect for mass production. In fact, this is the card I made for all of my customers who placed orders in April. If you would like to see how it’s made, you can watch the video here on my blog or see it in HD on my YouTube channel.

As I mentioned above, this card is great for mass producing. You can actually get 18 of the DSP panels from a single sheet of 12×12 paper. Here’s a photo of some of the cards I made using the retiring 2014-2016 In Colors.

Mel's Card Corner | Quick & Easy Thank You Cards

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Until next time …

Signature Image

30 comments

1. Esther says:

I love how stylish the layout of this card is. The DP is perfect for the band and as always the SU colours are fantastic for co-ordinating the different elements. Very effective and attractive card!

2. Kim says:

For a first video, you did a great job! Heck, you did a great job period! Enjoyed it and I also like the card you made very much!

3. Kylie says:

Wow! Great video Melissa!! So informative. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Global Design Project challenge

4. susan.w says:

Hi Mel, you’re a natural! Love the video and love your card. Good luck with the challenges. Kylie is my upline and she has started to do video newsletters. Something is in the air with every one doing videos. It is a great way to learn though. Cheers

5. Sarah G says:

It may be a simple design but it has loads of impact, Melissa! Love the CAS layout and the coordinated patterned paper with the cardstock and ink. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More 🙂

6. Sharon says:

Super-stylish and very elegant design Melissa. They look fabulous in all the different colours.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with.
    Sharon xx