With all my preparations to head to OnStage tomorrow, I don’t have time to go into a lot of detail about my card today. That being said, I think most of it is fairly self-explanatory to anyone who has been making cards for a while, so I’ll just run through the various Stampin’ Up!® products I used to create it. You can also find links to my online store for all the products I used at the end of this post (after my signature).
- Hardwood background stamp
- Basket Bunch (and coordinating Basket Builder Framelits)
- Crazy About You
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (cut two and layer one on top of the other)
- Basic Gray Archival (for all the images I colored and the sentiment)
- Tip Top Taupe (for the Hardwood background – this color is retiring soon!)
- Smoky Slate (for images on the inside of the card)
- Watercolor Pencils (I think I ended up using everything except the black and white pencils)
- Clear Wink of Stella (to move the color from the watercolor pencils. An Aqua Painter would work fine as well, but won’t give the added shimmer.)
- Cucumber Crush (card base – this color is retiring soon!)
- Tip Top Taupe (for the “door” – this color is retiring soon!)
- Whisper White (for sentiment strip and the inside panel)
- Watercolor paper (for bunny and images on wreath)
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Paper Players – the current theme is Easter Bunny.
- Little Red Wagon – the current theme is eggs.
Until next time …