For today’s card, I thought I would share an alternative card project for the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit, You are My Anchor, from Stampin’ Up!® Since the exclusive stamp set included in the kit lends itself quite nicely to masculine cards, I decided to pair it up with the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is retiring.
Cutting Guide – all cutting done with the Stampin’ Trimmer
- Night of Navy Cardstock – two pieces
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock – two pieces
- One piece cut to 4 x 5-1/4″
- Scrap piece at least 2-1/2″ square used for punching
- Whisper White Cardstock – two pieces
- One piece cut to 4 x 5-1/4″
- Scrap piece large enough to use for stamping the anchor and sentiment
- True Gentleman DSP – one piece cut to 3-7/8 x 5-1/8″
Other Products Needed:
- Stamp set from the April 2018 You are My Anchor Paper Pumpkin kit
- Night of Navy Classic Ink
- Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Classic Label Punch
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Starburst Circle Punch
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (I used retired Fast Fuse.)
The step-by-step instructions for creating this card can be found in the video below. If you like the video, I would appreciate if you would head over to my YouTube channel and give me a thumbs up. If you haven’t subscribed to my channel yet, I would love to have you subscribe as well. Thanks!
If you aren’t a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet, now is a great time to sign up. Stampin’ Up is running a special promotion right now for new subscribers. If you sign up by May 10, 2018 using the special code shown in the graphic below, you will receive your first two months at 50% off the regular price. It’s a great way to try Paper Pumpkin at a bargain price! Just click the graphic and you’ll be taken directly to my Paper Pumpkin sign-up page.
If you would like a printable/downloadable supply list for today’s project, please check out the inspiration sheet. If you would like to purchase any of the products, or any other Stampin’ Up products, please visit my online store.
- If your order is less than $150, please remember to use the current hostess code (7MAWQ4HW).
- Everyone who places an order through me will receive a handmade card from me.
- Anyone who orders $50 or more and uses the hostess code will also receive a small gift.
- If your order is more than $150, don’t use the hostess code because you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. I’ll still send you the handmade card and small gift anyway.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Shop online 24/7 – the April 2018 hostess code is 7MAWQ4HW
- View Online Catalogs
- View the Retiring Lists – Quantities are available while supplies last.
- Join My Team – Get $125 worth of products for only $99 and receive FREE shipping!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (use code SAVEFIFTY0418 by May 10, 2018 to receive your first two months at 50% off!)
I’m entering this card in the following challenge:
Until next time …