For today’s blog post, I thought I would share a video going over all the basics of the Big Shot die cutting machine from Stampin’ Up!®. I’ve received several comments and emails over the past few weeks from crafters who are new to stamping and had questions about when to use what platform, sandwich, etc. Since several people have been asking about it, I thought it would be a perfect subject for a video.
Here’s a full list of the products I showed in the video, along with a couple of other accessories I didn’t:
- Big Shot (includes the Big Shot Platform)
- Big Shot Platform (order to replace the Multipurpose Platform included with old Big Shot machines)
- Magnetic Platform
- Precision Base Plate
- Standard Cutting Pads
- Big Shot Die Brush
Here are the other products I used to demonstrate the Big Shot:
- Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies (retiring)
- Emerald Envy Cardstock (retiring)
If you would like to purchase any of the products I used for today’s project, or any other Stampin’ Up products, please visit my online store.
- If your order is less than $150, please remember to use the current hostess code (7MAWQ4HW).
- Everyone who places an order through me will receive a handmade card from me.
- Anyone who orders $50 or more and uses the hostess code will also receive a small gift.
- If your order is more than $150, don’t use the hostess code because you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. I’ll still send you the handmade card and small gift anyway.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Shop online 24/7 – the April 2018 hostess code is 7MAWQ4HW
- View Online Catalogs
- View the Retiring Lists
- Join My Team
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Until next time …