For today’s card, I thought I would share a pop-out die cut technique using the Yay You hostess set (retiring) and the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies (retiring) from Stampin’ Up!®. This technique is a great way to create some dimension on a very clean and simple card design.
Paper Cutting Guide – all cutting done with the Stampin’ Trimmer
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – One piece cut to 4-1/4 x 11″. Using the Simply Scored, score at 5-1/2″ and burnish with a Bone Folder. Set aside to use as the card base.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Two pieces cut to 4 x 5-1/4″.
Other Products Needed:
- Yay You Stamp Set (Hostess exclusive – can be earned with a $150+ order) – retiring (guaranteed through May 25)
- Blushing Bride Classic Ink
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies – retiring (available while supplies last)
- Big Shot
- Subtles Enamel Shapes – retiring . (available while supplies last)
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Clear Block A (for tiny hearts)
- Clear Block H (for sentiment)
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Grid Paper
- Die cut heart shape from one of the Very Vanilla panels using the Big Shot. Be sure to keep both pieces.
- Stamp the sentiment on the panel centered below the heart opening using Blushing Bride ink.
- Place the die cut heart on a piece of Grid Paper and stamp the small solid hearts from the stamp set along one edge using Blushing Bride ink. Allow some of the hearts to go off the edge of the heart.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the card base using Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere the die cut heart into the negative space using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a coat of Clear Wink of Stella to all the hearts.
- Add a few Blushing Bride Enamel Shapes to finish the front of the card.
- On the second Very Vanilla panel, stamp the outline hearts in opposite corners using Blushing Bride ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail Adhesive.
If you would like a printable/downloadable supply list for today’s project, please check out the inspiration sheet. If you would like to purchase any of the products, or any other Stampin’ Up products, please visit my online store.
- If your order is less than $150, please remember to use the current hostess code (7MAWQ4HW).
- Everyone who places an order through me will receive a handmade card from me.
- Anyone who orders $50 or more and uses the hostess code will also receive a small gift.
- If your order is more than $150, don’t use the hostess code because you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. I’ll still send you the handmade card and small gift anyway.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Shop online 24/7 – the April 2018 hostess code is 7MAWQ4HW
- View Online Catalogs
- View the Retiring Lists – Quantities are available while supplies last.
- Join My Team – Get $125 worth of products for only $99 and receive FREE shipping!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (use code SAVEFIFTY0418 by May 10, 2018 to receive your first two months at 50% off!)
Until next time …