When you have an awesome patterned paper like the Picture Perfect Party 6×6″ Designer Series Paper Stack from Stampin’ Up!®, it makes creating quick & easy birthday cards a breeze. I actually created this card using one sheet of paper from the stack.
- Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, trim 1/2″ off one side of the DSP leaving a large piece sized 5-1/2 x 6″. Reserve the 1/2″ trimmed piece to decorate the inside of the card.
- Along the 6″ of the remaining large piece, cut at 3-7/8″. This will leave two pieces, one sized 3-7/8 x 5-1/2″ and another sized 2-1/8 x 5-1/2″.
- Adhere the smaller piece, balloon side up, to the larger piece, confetti side up using Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere the combined DSP layers to a piece of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock (retiring) cut to 4 x 5-1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4-1/4 x 11″. Score at 5-1/2″ along the long edge using the Simply Scored scoring tool. Burnish the score line using a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the combined DSP/cardstock layers to the card base using Snail Adhesive.
- On a small piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the birthday sentiment from the stamp set included in Whole Lot of Happy Card Kit using Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink Pad (retiring) mounted on a Clear Block B.
- Punch the sentiment out using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Punch a layer from Peekaboo Peach Cardstock using the Pretty Label Punch.
- Adhere the sentiment circle to the center of the peach label using Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere sentiment label to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the label with two of the large gems from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere the reserved 1/2″ strip from the first step along the bottom of the inside of the card using Snail Adhesive. Trim the excess using Paper Snips.
If you would like to purchase any of the products I used for today’s project, or any other Stampin’ Up products, please visit my online store. If you would like a downloadable/printable copy of the supply list for this card, please check out my inspiration sheet.
- If your order is less than $150, please remember to use the current hostess code (7MAWQ4HW).
- Everyone who places an order through me will receive a handmade card from me.
- Anyone who orders $50 or more and uses the hostess code will also receive a small gift.
- If your order is more than $150, don’t use the hostess code because you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. I’ll still send you the handmade card and small gift anyway.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Shop online 24/7 – the April 2018 hostess code is 7MAWQ4HW
- View Online Catalogs
- View the Retiring Lists
- Join My Team
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
In case you aren’t already aware, a LOT of new products were added a couple of days ago to the clearance rack. These are previously retired items for which Stampin’ Up had some remaining inventory, so they’re available again for up to 60% off. These are strictly available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and many have very limited quantities, so be sure to grab your favorites before they’re gone.
Until next time …