I so honored today to be participating in a very special blog hop. It’s celebrating my dear friend, Ardyth, reaching 1000 subscribers on YouTube. There are 20 participants in the video hop with lots of prizes up for grabs, so definitely be sure to hop along with us and leave a comment on each of the videos in the hop for a chance to win. If you lose your way at any point during the hop, you can head over to Arydth’s blog for a full list of the partipants.
You can find all the details of how I created this card in the video above. If you enjoy the video, I would really appreciate it if you would head over to the video my YouTube channel and give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you haven’t already.
Here are the Copic markers I used for the coloring:
- Cones: E33, E35, E37
- Lemon Ice Cream: Y00, Y02, Y04
- Mint Ice Cream: BG11, BG13, BG18
- Strawberry Ice Cream: RV00, RV02, RV04
Comment to Win
Be sure to visit each video in the hop and leave a comment on the actual YouTube videos since that’s where the winners will be selected. You’re more than welcome to leave comments on our blogs, but to be entered in the giveaways, you must also leave a comment on each video on YouTube.
Here’s the list of prizes up for grabs:
- Catherine Pooler Designs – One commenter from each stop will be randomly chosen to receive two ink pads of their choice.
- Ellen Hutson, LLC – One commenter from the entire hop will be randomly chosen to receive a $25 gift certificate.
- A Jillian Vance Design – One commenter from the entire hop will be randomly chosen to receive a $100 prize pack.
As an added bonus, since today is Ardyth’s birthday, she is generously adding in three more prizes! She’s contributing three $25 Gift Certificates (one to Ellen Hutson LLC, one to Catherine Pooler Designs and one to A Jillian Vance Design) to three randomly-chosen commenters on her video.
Winners will be selected and announced on Ardyth’s blog on Monday, June 11, 2018. You have until that day to make your way through the hop and leave comments on all the videos for a chance to win. Don’t miss out!
Until next time …