The time has finally come! The Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval collection has officially launched and is now available for purchase. You can head over to Catherine’s online store to pick up your collection before they sell out. Here’s what you’ll receive in this collection:
- Holiday Mix Stamp set
- Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Tiny Tags Dies
- Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
- Festive Trimmings Stamp Set
- Cozy Borders Stamp Set
- Merry Christmas Layered Word Dies
- Rockin’ Red Embossing Glitter from WOW!
- Lime Rickey Embossing Glitter from WOW!
- Something Borrowed Embossing Glitter from WOW!
There are some add-on products which are also available for purchase:
- Sugar Cookies Dies (coordinates with the Christmas Cookies stamp set)
- Festive Trimmings Dies (coordinates with the Festive Trimmings stamp set)
To celebrate the official launch of the collection, I thought I would share another card I made using these products.
For this card, I used the Cozy Borders and Festive Trimmings stamp sets. I stamped the border and holly berries using Peppermint Scrub ink, then stamped the sentiment and holly leaves using Spruce ink. For full details about this card, be sure to check out the Project Guide PDF which is included with the purchase of this collection.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this one layer holiday card stamped using products from the Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval Collection. This is such an awesome holiday collection, so be sure to grab one before they’re gone!
Until next time …