After several months of being a loyal customer to Angie (my Team Leader), I joined Stampin’ Up as an Independent Demonstrator in February 2016 during Sale-a-Bration. I was planning to place an order near $100 and figured out I could actually get a LOT more product for the same amount of money by just signing up, plus I would get FREE shipping! Since there was absolutely no obligation, my plan was to sign up, get my starter kit, place a couple of orders to use my discount, and that would be the end of it. I never dreamed I would actually stick around, so why did I?
- I love the products.
- I love getting a discount on all the products.
- I love the community of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world I’ve gotten to know since joining.
If you like Stampin’ Up products and are interested in becoming Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Check out these details:
- The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes FREE shipping (a $10 savings)!
- You get your choice of $125 in product for only $99. You can choose any product from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Beginning August 1, you may also include pre-order items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog as part of your starter kit. There are no exclusions!
- If you sign up by July 31, 2018, in addition to all products you select in your starter kit, you will also receive one entire color family of ink pads for FREE! That’s an additional $75 value. That brings the total retail value of products in your starter kit to $200, but you still pay only $99 plus tax. Shipping is always FREE on your starter kit.
As a member of my team, you will receive the following:
- Welcome packet from me
- 20% Discount (or more!) on ALL orders
- Opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up’s OnStage events in April and November
- Absolutely ZERO obligation to sell
- Access to training videos via Stampin’ University
- Access Stampin’ Up training groups on Facebook for Demonstrators only
- Access to our private team Facebook group of over 200 Demonstrators
- Access to the private Stampin’ Connection Demonstrator forums
- Access to the August pre-order for the 2018 Holiday Catalog launching September 5!
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator just to get the discount on your own purchases, or you want to build a business, I welcome each and every one of you. Purchasing the Stampin’ Up starter kit is completely risk free and there is absolutely no obligation or time commitments required. Who knows though, like me, you may just fall in love with being a Demonstrator and stick around for the fun!