After a couple of months of being a loyal customer to Angie (my Team Leader), I joined Stampin’ Up as an Independent Demonstrator in February 2016 during Sale-a-Bration. I was planning to place an order around $100 and figured out I could actually get a LOT more product for the same amount of money by just signing up, plus I would get FREE shipping! Since there was absolutely no obligation, my plan was to sign up, get my starter kit, place a couple of orders to use my discount, and that would be the end of it. I never dreamed I would actually stick around, so why did I?
- I love the products.
- I love getting a discount on all the products.
- I love the community of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world I’ve gotten to know since joining.
If you like Stampin’ Up products and are interested in becoming Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Check out these details:
- The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes FREE shipping (a $10 savings)!
- You get your choice of $125 in product for only $99. You can choose any current product from either the Annual Catalog or the Occasions Catalog. There are no exclusions!
- By joining now, you’ll also be eligible to pre-order the new 2018-2020 In Color ink pads and Share What You Love Suite from the new annual catalog launching June 1.
- By joining now, you’ll also be eligible to participate in the Demonstrator pre-order from the new 2018-2019 annual catalog beginning May 2.
As a member of my team, you will receive the following:
- Welcome packet from me
- 20% Discount (or more!) on ALL orders
- Opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up’s OnStage events in April and November
- Absolutely ZERO obligation to sell
- Access to training videos via Stampin’ University
- Access to private Stampin’ Up training groups on Facebook for Demonstrators only
- Access to our private team Facebook group of over 200 Demonstrators
- Access to the private Stampin’ Connection Demonstrator forums
- Access to pre-order from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog launching June 1!
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator just to get the discount on your own purchases, or you want to build a business, I welcome each and every one of you. Purchasing the Stampin’ Up starter kit is completely risk free and there is absolutely no obligation or time commitments required. Who knows though, like me, you may just fall in love with being a Demonstrator and stick around for the fun!