After several months of being a loyal customer to Angie (my Team Leader), I joined Stampin’ Up as an Independent Demonstrator in February 2016 during Sale-a-Bration. I was planning to place an order near $100 and figured out I could actually get a LOT more product for the same amount of money by just signing up, plus I would get FREE shipping! Since there was absolutely no obligation, my plan was to sign up, get my starter kit, place a couple of orders to use my discount, and that would be the end of it. I never dreamed I would actually stick around, so why did I?
- I love the products.
- I love getting a discount on all the products.
- I love the community of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world I’ve gotten to know since joining.
If you like Stampin’ Up products and are interested in becoming Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Sale-a-Bration is the PERFECT TIME to sign up because you get extra product! Check out these details:
- The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes FREE shipping (a $10 savings)!
- You get your choice of $125 in product for only $99. You can choose any current product from either the Annual Catalog or the Holiday Catalog. There are no exclusions!
- Plus you get to select TWO other stamp sets free of charge! That’s up to a $101 value.
As a member of my team, you will receive the following:
- Welcome packet from me
- 20% Discount (or more!) on ALL orders
- Opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up’s OnStage events in April and November
- Absolutely ZERO obligation to sell
- Access to training videos via Stampin’ University
- Access Stampin’ Up training groups on Facebook for Demonstrators only
- Access to our private team Facebook group of over 200 Demonstrators
- Access to the private Stampin’ Connection Demonstrator forums
- Access to pre-order from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog launching June 1!
Yes, you read that last bullet point correctly! Even if you join now during Sale-a-Bration, you have until the end of June to meet your first quarterly sales minimum which means you’ll not only be able to order from the Occasions catalog as a discounted rate, but you’ll also be able to order from the new Annual Catalog during the Demonstrator pre-order event in May, also at a discounted rate. There really is no better time to join Stampin’ Up than right now!
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator just to get the discount on your own purchases, or you want to build a business, I welcome each and every one of you. Purchasing the Stampin’ Up starter kit is completely risk free and there is absolutely no obligation or time commitments required. Who knows though, like me, you may just fall in love with being a Demonstrator and stick around for the fun!