After several months of being a loyal customer to Angie (my Team Leader), I joined Stampin’ Up as an Independent Demonstrator in February 2016 during Sale-a-Bration. I was planning to place an order near $100 and figured out I could actually get a LOT more product for the same amount of money by just signing up, plus I would get FREE shipping! Since there was absolutely no obligation, my plan was to sign up, get my starter kit, place a couple of orders to use my discount, and that would be the end of it. I never dreamed I would still be at it over a year later and loving it! Why am I still around?
- I love the products.
- I love getting a discount on all the products.
- I love the community of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world I’ve gotten to know since joining.
If you like Stampin’ Up products and are interested in becoming Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Now is the PERFECT TIME to sign up because, as a Demonstrator, you will get to pre-order (with a discount!) from the new Occasions catalog beginning December 1 – a full month before customers will be able to order! Check out these details:
- The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes FREE shipping (a $10 savings)!
- You get your choice of $125 in product for only $99. You can choose any current product from either the Annual Catalog or the Holiday Catalog. There are no exclusions!
- Plus you can pre-order from the new Occasions Catalog beginning December 1, 2017! Not only that, you can pre-earn Sale-A-Bration items, too!
As a member of my team, you will receive the following:
- Welcome packet
- Access to training videos via Stampin’ University
- Access to a private team Facebook group of over 200 Demonstrators
- Blog training
- Team challenges
- Access to pre-order from the 2018 Occasions Catalog launching January 3!
- 20% Discount (or more!) on ALL orders.
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator just to get the discount on your own purchases, or you want to build a business, I welcome each and every one of you. Purchasing the Stampin’ Up starter kit is completely risk free and there is absolutely no obligation or time commitments required. Who knows though, like me, you may just fall in love with being a Demonstrator and stick around for the fun!