In February 2016, during Stampin’ Up’s annual Sale-a-Bration (SAB) promotion, I was planning to place an order of just over $100 to earn a couple of free products. After doing a little number crunching, I figured out I could actually get a LOT more product for the same amount of money by just signing up as an Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. Not only would I get more product, I would also get FREE shipping! Since there is absolutely NO obligation, my plan was to sign up, get my starter kit, place a couple of orders to use my 20% discount, and that would be the end of it.
I have resigned a couple of times since initially signing up back in 2016. Life just go really busy the first time I resigned, and my budget got really tight the second time I resigned. Each time though, I’ve ended up coming back to Stampin’ Up and signing up as a Demonstrator again. Why?
- I love the products.
- I love getting a discount on all the products.
- I love the community of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world I’ve gotten to know since joining.
If you like Stampin’ Up products and are interested in becoming Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Now is the PERFECT TIME to sign up because, as a Demonstrator, you will get to pre-order (with a 20% discount!) from the new 2019-2020 annual catalog a full month before customers will be able to order! Check out these details:
- The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes FREE shipping (a $10 savings)!
- During Sale-a-Bration, you get your choice of $175 in product for only $99. This is a $50 increase over the normal $125 in product included with the starter kit. (Offer of additional product ends March 31, 2019.)
- You can choose any current product from either the Annual Catalog or the Occasions Catalog. There are no exclusions!
- Optional: Through March 31, 2019, purchase the $129 starter kit option and also receive a FREE Craft & Carry Tote valued at $50!
As a member of my team, you will receive the following:W
- Welcome packet
- Access to training videos via Stampin’ University
- Access to a private team Facebook group with hundreds of Demonstrators
- Team challenges and swaps
- 20% Discount (or more!) on ALL orders.
- Access to pre-order (using the 20% discount) from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog beginning in May — a full month before customers will be able to order!
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator just to get the discount on your own purchases, or you want to build a business, I welcome each and every one of you to be part of my team. Purchasing the Stampin’ Up starter kit is completely risk free and there is absolutely no obligation or time commitments required. Who knows though, like me, you may just fall in love with being a Demonstrator and stick around for the fun!